Wonderful Family Cruise

invalid-31690

Sail Date: November 29, 2010

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Review Summary

The ship is nice my husband and I were on this same ship last year. The staff is always wonderful and despite the number of people on the ship everything is always neat and clean.

Ship Experiences

The gentlemen that took care of our table in the main dining area were always smiling and making sure that we were having a good time. The first night my son was so amazed he said, "Mom he knew my name and I have never met him before and I didn't tell him my name."

My son is 8 and when he went to the children's area to get registered he did not think that he would like it but after he went to a couple of the ativities he said he really enjoyed it.

The first day when we would get turned around some of the staff said they were new and weren't able to point us in the right direction but everyone was always nice.

Always neat and clean!

Our room was kept impecible by the staff aside from the mess of all of our stuff. Our Steward went above and beyond!

Ports Of Call

we took a jeep tour and saw a few sights and then went snorkeling and then to a nice dinner. I would reccomend having a guide ours was wonderful. After diner we went to the shops and found many nice things.

Key West, Florida

I didn't think that I would care to see Key West but it was nice. There is a lot of history to be seen there.

Pros: There was something for everyone! There were 8 of us ranging from age 8 to 58

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!