great overall

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: November 26, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
the Imagination is a beatuiful ship. This was our first cruise. The overall experience was great. First day on the ship is very confussing. The only upseting part was there was no place that could help to repair my husbands glasses. I saw bread ties and could not make the server understand what i needed. Finally after begging I got another worker to understand what I needed. I was able to repair his glasses so he would be able to see and enjoy this wonderful cruise. The languages are all different some speak better than others, others just look at you. But over all I loved it and am planning to go again real soon.
But the next time I plan to invite friends.

great just loved marvin our waiter at the captains dinner

loved it

very confussing....

layout hard for a first timer

grerat
nassau was okay til you go thru customs.... very pushy folks...
Don't Miss: beautiful water

Pros: beautiful ship, loved marvin as our waiter at captian dinner, just wonderful

Cons: first day confussing... no where on the ship to get glasses repaired.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!