Best Time Ever!!!!!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was my first cruise and it was great. I went in with no real expectations and had the time of my life. The staff was friendly and by the 2nd day on board some of them were calling us by name. I couldnt have asked for a better vacation.

The dining room and pizza were good but the buffets were only ok. Nothing to write home about.

I can only think of one staff member that was not very friendly. Apart from her, the staff was great.

Everything was very clean. The only negative was that I got confused every once in a while as to where I was on the boat. Thats my fault not theirs though.

It was ok. Nothing special.

Pros: Staff/Dining Room food

Cons: Cleaning staff/Buffets

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!