Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Best Time Ever!!!!!

Sail Date: November 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and it was great. I went in with no real expectations and had the time of my life. The staff was friendly and by the 2nd day on board some of them were calling us by name. I couldnt have asked for a better vacation.

Pros: Staff/Dining Room food

Cons: Cleaning staff/Buffets

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The dining room and pizza were good but the buffets were only ok. Nothing to write home about.
It was ok. Nothing special.
Everything was very clean. The only negative was that I got confused every once in a while as to where I was on the boat. Thats my fault not theirs though.
I can only think of one staff member that was not very friendly. Apart from her, the staff was great.