Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruising with Friends

Sail Date: October 18, 2010

My overall experience with Carnival Imagination was good, but it could have been better. I have sailed with Carnival on two other occasions and those experiences were great.We waited in line for almost two hours to board the ship. The computer systems were not working, which delayed check-in. Once aboard the ship, I was impressed with our stateroom. For three people to share the room, it was very cozy. We did not feel overcrowded or uncomfortable. The dining choices in the Spirit DIning Room were really excellent. Yet, outside of the dining room, I did not enjoy the food. I loved the Illusions NIghtclub, but I wanted more options for night life. Overall, the service aboard the ship was exceptional, yet I desired a little more variety for this cruise experience.

Pros: The quality of the ship was exceptional!

Cons: The food outside of the dining rooms was not great.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The ship was cleaned 24 hours a day. The workers were very diligent about maintaining the quality of the ship.
The staff was always friendly. The engaged in conservation, smiled, and asked questions to help make the cruising experience monumental.
The ambiance, food, and service in the Spirit Dining Room was excellent. Outside of the dining room, the food was okay. The buffet had a little variety, but the food was cold most of the time and the desserts were not good.
More variety of activities, especially for singles. Also, the schedule for the last day on sea should have been filled with activities. We were aboard the ship for an entire day.
Key West, Florida
It is better to take a shuttle and view downtown Key West on your own. The Glass Bottom Boat is a waste of time. It took 40 minutes before you could view the bottom of the ocean, Even then, you saw the same variety of fish and coral.
The City shopping, beach, and lunch tour was the best. We had a great tour guide (Beto) and got the experience most of Cozumel.