Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Most fun Ive had in years!

Sail Date: October 11, 2010

This was by far my best cruise to date. This staff was impressive, fun and attentive. every day got better through out the cruise. I attended everything I could...I ate great food, won some beautifuy art at the auctions, saw great shows, the fun never stopped.

Pros: The incredible attention I received from the staff made me feel I was their most important guest on board.

Cons: Cruise got re directed to Nassau due to a hurricane in Cozumel, but handled beautifully by Carnival

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Ship is massive, with 2300 guest aboard, it was still very comfortable, and not crowded at all.
Enjoyed all the food...everything was great. Highly recommend the dining your time!!!!
room was comfortable, and roomy.Well kept and very clean.
always something to do...AWESOME
kids were kept busy and parents clearly enjoyed themselves...perfect!!!
Key West, Florida
I love Key West, and this time I didnt have to drive to get there..perfect..
Don't Miss: dont miss Duval Street...FUN