We Had Much Fun

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
My sisters, my 7 year old niece and I boarded the Carnival Imagination in August 2010.This was not our first cruise but our first with Carnival. We were extremely pleased the moment we got on board. The checkin line was long but the Customer Service Reps. did a very good job and in no time we were processed.The minute we boarded our vacation started. We had a good time. My niece enjoyed every moment of it especially the water slide. The entertainment was WOW. The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable even though one of my sisters had a little concern that her bed linen was not clean. They however came and changed the linen. We had connecting rooms which were very convenient for the family.The entire staff that I came in contact with was great.WELL DONE CARNIVAL.

Pros: The ambiance of the ship and the entertainment package

Cons: The food on the deck. . It lacked variety

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!