fun with a few flaws

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: August 09, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
We had a very nice time with our large group. It ws my son's last time at home before leaving us, so we wanted a very special vacation. My daughter read about circle c online and couldn't wait! The councellor was rude and didn't seem to like her job at all! My daughter and her friend tried to rejoin the group several times, but never felt welcome! luckily with her friend there she had an ok time, but was bored at sea! It's a real shame because the rest of the staff was really nice! The food was great as well! I'm not a prude! I like a few drinks, but the ship was full of drunks for most of the time! It amazed me how people could drink so much at $5 to $10 dollars a shot! The ship was generally clean and the housekeeping staff was wonderfull!

excellenr cuisine!

the shows were stale copies of 60s vegas style reviews!

very rude councellors at circle c kids club!

The staff was excellent!

clean and well maintained

very clean and kept that way several times a day!
nice shopping and atmosphere!
Don't Miss: diverse shops on Duval street!
The shopping is all we had time for. It was like the carnival games at the fair. annoying pitch men at the enterance of each shop. trying to sell to sell something. lots of tourist junk to buy and very hot!
Don't Miss: Jimmy buffets was a lot of fun, and the food was very good!

Pros: the food was fantastic!

Cons: rude councellors with the circle c program, and way too much drunken folks!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.