Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice quick cruise teaser

Sail Date: July 30, 2010

My wife & I have been on cruises in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska in the past with Celebrity and Princess Cruises. This was a cheap 4 day cruise to the Bahamas at an affordable price and it fit in well between my work conference and Orlando holiday with the family. We were on the Carnival Imagination, which has a swimming pool and waterslide for kids. That said, I would say that it was a louder/busier cruise than what we have been used to. Programs were available for adults, teens and children, but as a seasoned cruiser, we chose our own itinerary. The evening entertainment was wonderful, especially the music revues. I would come back again, but probably with more stops in the Bahamas this time.

Pros: Easy to load & unload; cheap cruise to go on

Cons: the window in my stateroom was dirty--hard to see outside

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

almost everyone said hello/good morning to me on a regular basis
loved the evening shows
easy layout, very clean; you can see the workers working to keep it clean all day
evening sit down selection was excellent, as well as the service. Cafeteria food was ok as well, but I wished they had better selection of drink alternatives...I think they charge extra for that
everything I expected from my room.
I wish I had more time to see some of the historic sites
Don't Miss: downtown Nassau--shopping