great times

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: July 05, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was great. Price was economical, the ports were awesome. Everything seems to be recently modeled. The bathrooms, both public and in the staterooms, were always cleanly maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful at all times.

The food was good, has improved since my last cruise on Carnival back in 2005. The only thing I wished for were more options and variety.

Key West was beautiful. There are a variety of things to see and do, but also great if you want to do nothing but walk around and shop or sit beside the ocean.
Mexico was gorgeous. It was safe and entertaining. I visited the Mayan Ruins in Tulum which was worth every minute. Absolutely gorgeous and interesting.
Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruins in Tulum

Pros: always clean, staterooms nicely remodeled and clean, helpful staff

Cons: I wish I had more food options.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!