Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: June 28, 2010

This was mine and my daughters first cruise. We enjoyed it immensely. The help was friendly and the deck and boat in general was clean and delightful. I loved the dining experience. Our table of table mates were wonderful and we made nice friends. The food was delicious and although I am not a huge buffet person it was well done and nicely displayed. I loved crusing and highly recommend this cruise line.

Pros: I loved the dining experience, the ports we went too and the overall cruise help. The were friendly and helpful at all times

Cons: the organization of the photo display on the ship. They need to figure out a way to redo that.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

We loved the beach /ruins excursion and the people were very friendly and our tour guide was really good
Key West, Florida