great new expierience

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Okay I am hooked to cruising. We had never been on a cruise before and we did not know what to expect. The boat was great. Everything we needed was right there. The crew was always friendly and helpful with out questions. We were looking for a family expierience. The Carnival Cruise line seemed the best fit. Our 10 and 14 year old children both met new friends and learned about different places. I believe we will sail again.

We were assigned to late dining. If we do it again we would probably try for a more fexible dining schedule.

Wish we had seen more. I didn't manage my time wisely. If dining had been more fexible it would have been easier to plan.

I wish I had know the procedures better before had. It is a great program and I am thankful that you have this available. It makes things easlier for the whole family.

Always friendly and helpful. Loved the animals made from towels.

Next time we need a window. We couldn't tell when morning came.

Pros: never bored, always something to do

Cons: Wish we had had a room with at least a window

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!