Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Rather disappointing

Sail Date: June 14, 2010

I found the decor very gaudy

Pros: The cabin

Cons: the programs offered

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Although the decor was not to my WAS kept very well. Very clean. The shopping opportunities were limted.
The food was mediocre. Having cruised many times before, I found the staff rather impersonal. For the most part they did not give the impression that they were particularly happy in their job.
Did not ask for much....but I had the impression that the staff were not content with their jobs and that, if asked to, they would not go above and beyond gladly.
I am a senior, and I found that the activities were aimed at a younger crowd. The entertainment ( the theater shows) were excellent.
Stateroom was nice and big. I was especially impressed with the size of the shower.
No comment