Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Vacation 2010

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very nice. The staff worked very hard to make sure our family had a great time. They cleaned our room several times a day. The ship was always clean. Overall it was a great first experience. I will def use this ship again.

Pros: Service on the boat

Cons: My cruise was too short

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

There was a lot of things to choose from. From shows, to the casino and a lot of family friendly things to choose from as well.
The camp carnival was GREAT! My kids did not want to come home! There a lot of things to do for all ages.
The food was GREAT!!! No other way to say that. I loved that there was a anytime dinning choice.
I did not have one bad experience out of the staff. They were VERY welcoming. It was a pleasure to be on the ship with them.
The layout of the ship was very nice. The pool areas was located in just the right spots. Everything was always clean and looked very nice at all times.
The rooms were great, the staff kept it VERY clean.