Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great experience

Sail Date: June 07, 2010

My family and I have cruised before, but this cruise was by far much better than the others. The staff was very friendly , polite and always with a smile, dispite having such a difficult job of serving large group of people of differnt races and cultures 24/7. i appreciate the staff very much ,thank you

Pros: My family and I enjoyed the activities while on board, there was always some thing to do, my son was occupied with activities with his "c" circle good and my husband and i minds were at ease knowing that he is enjoying himself and was being observed.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!