OUR FIST CRUISE

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: June 11, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was very nice, clean, fun and yes I would do it again.

This was the best. Our table was set-up with with couples we didn't know, who turned out to be people we hung out with and are keeping in contact with off the ship.

We saw the song and dance show that was great and we saw a stand up comedian, who was OK, the only thing was it wasn't enough seats to see the comdian and I got tired of standing and left to do other things.

We had no children with us. But, next time we will.

This part was fine. I'm directionly challenged. But, the staff was very nice and getting me to the correct location.

We took a tour of the island from one of the vendors not related to the ship and it was great. We saw how various people lived, some historical sites and he took us to a restuarant and we tried counch(spelling may be wrong) it the shell fish, native to the island.

Pros: THE SITE

Cons: I GAINED WEIGHT

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!