Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

A sailing Sensation

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The staff and crew of the Imagination were the best. I am a platinum member and have unofficially joined the staff of Carnival cruise lines by promoting and introducing 25 people to the cruising experience. Because of the competence of the staff and the wonderful entertainment, meals, and port of calls I have made carnival a goal for my grandchildren. They get straight A's and B's in school and they get to see the world via Carnival cruises. They love it and this year my immediate family 5 of which are repeat cruisers were estatic. We were eleven strong and loving the cruiseing experience. The kids fell in love with the staff of Camp Carnival and their parents were elated.

Pros: the staff

Cons: the excursions

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

I love the way the staff takes care of the ship.
There was always something for everyone, and now they serve Veggie Burgers!
stateroom always clean and fresh
Best staff in the fleet
always something fun to do!
the camp carnival program is without a doubt the best!!!