A sailing Sensation

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The staff and crew of the Imagination were the best. I am a platinum member and have unofficially joined the staff of Carnival cruise lines by promoting and introducing 25 people to the cruising experience. Because of the competence of the staff and the wonderful entertainment, meals, and port of calls I have made carnival a goal for my grandchildren. They get straight A's and B's in school and they get to see the world via Carnival cruises. They love it and this year my immediate family 5 of which are repeat cruisers were estatic. We were eleven strong and loving the cruiseing experience. The kids fell in love with the staff of Camp Carnival and their parents were elated.

There was always something for everyone, and now they serve Veggie Burgers!

always something fun to do!

the camp carnival program is without a doubt the best!!!

Best staff in the fleet

I love the way the staff takes care of the ship.

stateroom always clean and fresh

Pros: the staff

Cons: the excursions

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!