Our 1st Time Worth Every $

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
My husband and I chose the 4 day Western Caribbean cruise to get our feet wet being our first cruise. Our room was beautifuk and comfortable with a great ocean view. Shops on the ship were great and affordable. The best part was that we never ever bored because there was always something to do...from the casino, to the Vegas-style shows, dancing, Bingo...always something going on. In Key West we renewed our vows on the beach and the weather was perfect.In Cozumel Mexico, we did an excursion package (Speedboat, Beachparty, Snokeling) Kayaking was also thrown in. Overall the excursion wasn't too bad, comfortable group of people, the speedboat took us to a private part of the beach, mexican buffet was included, but it was rushed and snorkeling was VERY difficult because of the wind and tide and everyone kicking each other trying to swim. This ship and cruise overall was excellent and my husband and I are already planning to cruise again next year on a bigger ship, longer cruise (since you can stay at the ports longer)

The food for the most part was great, minus a few dishes they just fanced-up the names when it was items that I could make myself.

I have no problems with the ship whatsoever, just wished the pool was a bit bigger, since it was crowded at times.

Space was great, and our oceaview was never limited.

Pros: My husband and I were never bored because there was ALWAYS something to do on the ship

Cons: The room service menu was always the same and the free drinks at the buffets were awful (unsweetened teat and verly sweet lemonade)

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!