Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 19, 2010

For my first time cruise I wanted to go to Cozumel cruise due to ship issues I was given no other choice but to go on the bahamas with one day less and I had to pay more money for. Carnival representative did not want to understand my vacation days could not be changed. I felt jumped around and not given any consideration.

Pros: The experience of being my first cruise

Cons: Was forced to go on a cruise that was not my choice.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Did not do anything...I was depressed to go there. Carnival did nothing to give me customer satisfaction and it was their ship that was unavailable. Shame and was of my saved up monies. this was supposed to be our romantic vacation.