Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

first rate experience

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

My husband and I are not new to cruising but this was our first experience with Carnival's ship the Imagination. I researched the ship online and discovered that the ship had been refurbished. The stateroom had a new comfortable bed and fresh decor. The rest of the ship's decor did remind me of Las Vegas with all the neon but it was'nt unpleasant. The staff were always helpful and friendly.

Pros: there were so many activities to choose from

Cons: everything was wonderful

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

There was an occasional unpleasant smell on the Lido deck hallways.
There were plenty of options to eat from the buffets to the formal dining room and every options was an excellant experience.
Comfortable bed.
Everyone was friendly
There were a variety of activities to choose from.