Wonderful Family Trip

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
The ship far exceeded my expectations. For the price point it was well worth it for a family of four. Carvinal made sure we had a great time. I particularly liked the day at sea where we danced and ate all day long with the other passengers. We were very well informed about cruise activities and on shore excursions.

Pros: The cruise was very family orientated. Each member of our family was able to find and activity to enjoy. We have a six year old and an eighteen year old and they were never bored. My husband and I were able to spend quality time together and the food was out of this world.! Very nice staff.

Cons: It would be nice to have a cruise tutorial for first timers on a DVD so that you can orient yourself better. By the time we figured our way around the ship, the cruise was over.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!