Exceptional first cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was my first cruise, I've heard so much about cruising from friends, that when I booked this cruise with , my cruising exprience began. The customer service were wonderful and helpful.
When I arrived at the dock to board my ship, I was totally amazed at the size of my ship, the beauty, the glamour that encapsulated the ship. I felt like a kid again. Once I boarded it became a paradise on water!! Clean, lively, entertaining. The staff were friendly and courteous! The food was abundant and well prepared. The entertainment was was flawless! The gym was clean and well kept.This was my first cruise, the beginning to many more ahead!

Pros: The friendly atmosphere among the staff

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!