An amazing Spring Break

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
It is my senior year in college and what better way than to go on a cruise. I've been on many cruises in the past but I didn't know if it would be a good idea to get on a cruise ship with a bunch of college spring breakers. Much to my surprise, it was by far the best vacation i've been on. At times the spring breakers could get a little crazy but security and staff were right on hand to make sure everyone had a fun but safe experience. The slide and mini golf course were definitely a plus if laying in the sun got tiring. Overall, i would recomment this boat to anyone!

Pros: the atmosphere(guests+staff)

Cons: the early performances( since i had the 8:15 dinner)

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!