Great cruise for the money!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Imagination
In two words, "smooth sailing". From check-in to check-out, the experience was hassle free. I was concerned about cruising on a "Fun Ship" because of all the kids. I had visions of kids running rampant on all levels of the ship. I was amazed when I later learned that there were 850 children on the ship. The cruise line did a great job keeping them occupied.

On the down side, the food was a disappointment. While there was ample food, the quality and variety were not what I expected from conversations with previous cruise-goers. With the exception of one or two offerings on the main dining menu, I would have preferred Golden Corral.

All in all, it was a great cruise for the money. I will probably try another cruise line next time, but I will definitely cruise again!

Pros: The stateroom staff

Cons: The food, especially the desserts

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!