Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Average Experience

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

My overall impressions of the "Imagination" was that it was just average. The cleanliness was pretty good but some of the general bathrooms were much to be desired. The dining room staff in the "Spirit" dining room for the dinner meal were great - they were friendly and very attentive but not so good in the "Pride" dining room for breakfast and lunch. Most of the time they seemed crabby and unfriendly. The room staff was nice but not around very much if you needed something. The food selection during dinner seemed to be the same choices every night, not a good variety. The entertainment for the big shows at night was average, their appearance seemed off beat somehow, the lead male vocalist was bald and unfitting for the roles he played in the performances and the lead female vocalist was always the same girl. It would have been nice to have some variety. The dancers were not in step and they didn't seem to be enjoying themselves until the last night's show. To be honest I was very disappointed I have been on over 10 cruises and the entertainment left a lot to be desired. The daily activites on board ship were not appealing and lacked variety. I think the cruise director could have come up with something with more variety and more things to do. Some of the people on board the ship mentioned to me how uncouth some of the activities were, i.e. passing a spoon inside of womens shirts and mens pants.

Pros: The thing I liked most on the cruise was the interior atrium of the ship.

Cons: The entertainment.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.