Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best vacation ever

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

It was my first cruising experience as well as my 35th birthday. Carnival Imagination met all my expectations and more. The staff was very friendly, and some of them acknowledge me by name. The ship was very well kept...no mess anywhere! I was beyond impressed at the fact that our room was cleaned twice a day...I don't do that at home. The food was amazing, the shows were wonderful, the on board activities were soooo much fun, and the crew made me feel like I was home. During dinner, the night of my birthday, my waiter made sure I was acknowledged as well as a special Happy Birthday song and a lighted birthday cake.

Pros: i did not have a want for anything.

Cons: i had to come back home

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!