Wonderful 1st time cruise experience!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was a first time cruise for my fiance and I and we had a great time! I have to say that we had the best experience on this cruise. We really didn't know what to expect and it turned out better than we imagined.The staff was nice and the food was really good. I can't wait to go again and we're thinking about taking our kids next time.

Pros: The price of the cruise, the weather was great also the customer service, shows, and of course the food

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!