Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our best cruise ever:)

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

This was our first cruise with Carnival. My husband, my mom and I had a fantastic time! The food was so good, we couldn't stop talking about it even when we got home. My mom is not a very big eater ( she weighs about 100 lbs. ), but even she ate good!

The service at the dining room was awesome. Our waiter and the maitrde made us feel so special.

Our steward kept our rooms immaculate all day long and catered to our every need.

I just can't say enough good things about this cruise line, as a matter of fact I am already looking for another cruise to take with them in March! This time we are taking our daughter, son-in-law and five grandchildren.

Pros: The food....absolutely phenomenal! The service....great!

Cons: I can't think of anything we didn't like on this cruise!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!