The Ship was very adequate.

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 18, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This being my and my Sons first Cruise, it was very enjoyable. Unfourtunatly, it rain most of the day, while in Naussau. SO WHAT, Big Deal!!
My previous relationship on a ship, was a 15 dya trip from San Francisco to Korea in March 1952, a return trip to Seattle in August 1954, a five day trip from Honolulu to San francisco in Amrch 1954 ( this was pleasant, although a Navy vessel, my Wife and Son, were with me), and lastly, a 33 day Navy voyage from Charleston South Caroline to Vietnam, in August 1965. Hardly no comparasion to a Carnival Cruise Ship. SO, I must say, the Cruise was GREAT!!!!!
The view from the ship was good. Did not go ashore, due to the fact it was raining!

Pros: Lots of good foor and several different place to eat, with a wide variety, on the menu.

Cons: I have nothing bad to say.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!