Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful Bright Ship, Dull Crew!

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

This was our first Carnival Cruise, we have previously cruised with Disney and Royal Caribbean but I wanted to try Carnival. I had heard Carnival was fun especially for kids and teens. We decided to cruise as a family w/ myself (33) my husband (39) our two sons (16),(13), our dau (10), our niece (13) and my mother (55).First I want to say our Room Attendant for R178 and R174 (ocean view cabins 6b I think) was great. He was friendly addressing each of us by name and he did a great job. We also had two massages in the spa one together as a couples massage and I later had a full body hot stone massage (heaven) !Lovella who attended to me was a gem! We also met a lovely young lady at the Pursers desk who was very friendly and took the time to ask how we were enjoying our cruise and apologized for the unfriendly attitudes of most of the other crew members after I commented we loved the ship but were disappointed by the crew. Cruise Director Ryan was pretty funny; his 1st assistant was ok but every other member lacked energy and did not look like they wanted to be there. In fact I would say that about most members of the crew (besides the ones noted above).

Pros: Our cabin Steward and the Spa, layout of ship

Cons: The unfriendly and unfun attitudes of the Crew Members

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.