Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A fabulous Birthday

Sail Date: January 16, 2009

This was my second cruise with Carnival, the first on Facination and this one on Imagination, and the ships are for the most part laid out the same. I would have liked a little variety in chosing a different ship, but overall I knew we woud be comfortable for our trip and be treated well by the staff. (which we were) The only difference I knew of was the Waterworks located on the top deck of the Imagination.

Pros: Going to Atlantis

Cons: No clocks in the room except on the TV

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

We really enjoyed Atlatis. We went to the waterpark and spent most of our day there before heading back to the ship to change clothes and go into downtown Nassau.
Don't Miss: Atlantis