Good Aniversary gift

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: January 02, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This is my 4TH cruise with Carnival and the treatment was god as always, I was surprised with the treatment when boarding at Miami when I got to see 1ST hand the priveledge of the VIP status.
The Staff and personel were as profesional as i've encountered before on all other cruises with carnival.
There is one issue I think you should look at, and that is of the designated areas for smokers. We are non smokers and everywhere we went even in doors we encountered smokers or second hand smoke or a bad smell for cigarete or cigar smoke. We did have to cut one evening early due to thiws issue.
I am not oly identifying the problem but I can also recommend a solution.
I can recomend that smokers can go to the outer portion or be restricted to smoking away from other pasengers, these areas can be identified with signs and information can be provided over the ships cpmunication sistem.
I did the power snorkel and it was great.

Pros: Staff service.

Cons: Too MANY people smoking every where

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.