Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Vacation!

Sail Date: September 01, 2008

First cruise and had a fantastic time! Went with a group of 8 on the Sept 22 from Miami to Key West and Cozumel. Had such a great time we booked the same cruise for Feb 9th with a large group! Though I have no other cruise ship to compare it to, I found the Imagination to be the best vacation I have had in a very long time. We paid a very low rate and I had little expectations but was constantly pleasantly surprised. The check-in did not go well. Lines were long and slow. Staff was slow and unfriendly. They made a mistake on my paperwork they could not fix and sent me to wait in long line at Pursar's to get it fixed later. After that rough start, it was smooth sailing from there. Room was on Empress Deck, ocean view and was great. Just had a great time all round with everything. Anybody could have a good time on this ship, something for everyone. Highlights for me were the pool on the Lido deck with cocktails, the food, the piano bar, the food, mini golf and water slides, the food, more cocktails at the nightclubs and much more. To get away I loved the serenity deck and the library. But the library is cold when trying to nap, bring a blanket. The shore excursions were fine. In Key West went shopping, drinking, and eating. In Mexico we rented a jeep and went around the island. But the best times were on the ship. Thanks Carnival for a great time and I'll see you on the Lido Deck soon!

Pros: A continuous good time

Cons: check-in

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!