Very good cruise for a reasonable price

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Imagination

invalid-31690

Sail Date: December 15, 2008

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Review Summary

The boat is a little smaller than the rest of the Carnival fleet, but has been fully renovated. It seemed very clean and there was always staff that was taking care of making sure the ship was spotless. Food wise everything was wonderful. On the Lido deck they have a Mongolian rice noodle stand which was excellent. The room we had was on the Main deck with a window view and was comfortable enough for my fiancee and myself. The Housekeeping staff was perfect. they remembered our names and always acknowledged us. Over all the ship exceeded our expectations.

Ports Of Call

Key West, Florida

Being from Florida I have been there many time. I wish they would go to Key West in the evening because it is more of a night time atmosphere. The ship is in port from 7am- 3pm and nothing was really open.
Don't Miss: Fishing is great.

I have been to Mexico many times. On this trip we went to the private Island called Isle de Passion. It is where they film the Corona commercials and is absolutely beautiful. very little people and you take a fast boat to get there which was fun.
Don't Miss: Isle de Passion

Pros: The food was very good. i.e. Chocolate melting cake

Cons: They take alot of pictures

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!