Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise. Missed Opportunities

Sail Date: September 22, 2008

I really liked the cruise. The ports are great for first time cruisers. However, this was my third cruise; second time on this specific one (went about 1.5 ago) and I must say they missed some opportunities for improvement.

The renovated ship was great. Tons better than the outdated ship.

The good this time was not up to par. Didn't seem very fresh, nor was the quality great either.

They had the SAME exact night time shows as they did when I went on the cruise before. That was over 1 year ago. They need to change the shows every so often for reccuring cruisers like myself.

This is a wonderful cruise for the price!

Pros: The people travelling with me

Cons: The shows!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Scooters. If you want to go to a free beach, go to Senior Frogs which is about 10 minutes to the right of the port. I guess you would consider it north. All the other beaches charge you arond $65 pp.
Don't Miss: For the drinkers. Try Carlos and Charlies!