Great Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I thought it was a very nice ship. I just think Carnival should take the time to really clean their carpets. Walking to the Lido Deck every day was a little unpleasant smelling the carpet. it smelled as if they never clean it, as if they only vaccum and leave it.
The beach was great. I just wish we would have had more time.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the Stingrays!
Dunn River Falls...it was fantastisc.

Pros: I like the staff and how they tried to keep the people on board busy with activites.

Cons: I wish I would have been told the gratuity would be added automaticaly to my card.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!