Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 13, 2008

I thought it was a very nice ship. I just think Carnival should take the time to really clean their carpets. Walking to the Lido Deck every day was a little unpleasant smelling the carpet. it smelled as if they never clean it, as if they only vaccum and leave it.

Pros: I like the staff and how they tried to keep the people on board busy with activites.

Cons: I wish I would have been told the gratuity would be added automaticaly to my card.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Dunn River Falls...it was fantastisc.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The beach was great. I just wish we would have had more time.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the Stingrays!