An Amazing Experience

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was beautiful, the staff was amazing, the experience was wonderful! I would recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone! The was my 7th cruise and I have the best memories from this cruise!
I would suggest the clear kayaks. It was so much fun and we saw some amazing sea creatures!
I would suggest renting the Hobie sailboats. We had never sailed before and with a quick 10 minute lesson we were on our way! I have never had a more amazing day in my entire life!
We went to Atlantis. It was fun, but it was a bit rainy this day so we didn't get to do as much.

Pros: The service, the destinations, the food!

Cons: I loved everything!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!