Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

An Amazing Experience

Sail Date: February 11, 2008

The ship was beautiful, the staff was amazing, the experience was wonderful! I would recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone! The was my 7th cruise and I have the best memories from this cruise!

Pros: The service, the destinations, the food!

Cons: I loved everything!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Grand Turk Island
I would suggest the clear kayaks. It was so much fun and we saw some amazing sea creatures!
We went to Atlantis. It was fun, but it was a bit rainy this day so we didn't get to do as much.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
I would suggest renting the Hobie sailboats. We had never sailed before and with a quick 10 minute lesson we were on our way! I have never had a more amazing day in my entire life!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Grand Turk Island