a relaxing cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 05, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was clean. I would have preferred soapless handwash stations located throughout the ship, especially outside each dining room. The bathrooms were cleaned almost every 1-2 hours, which was a plus. Everyone onboard was pleasant and helpful. The activiies were kind of lame onboard but excursions were lots of fun. Although the food was good, it was delivered to the table cool as opposed to hot or even warm.
Went to sting ray city which was exciting but felt it was a bit dangerous due to high surf. Not a place for an average swimmmer
Only thing I did here was the beach horseback riding and it was alot of fun. I would call it exhilarating. Unfortunately I thought the horses looked undernourished and had ticks.

Pros: the dedication of the staff

Cons: the shows were not very interesting and quite tasteless

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!