Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Your Mid Life Crisis Away

Sail Date: December 27, 2007

Birthdays are the perfect time to live in the moment. My daughter recently turned the big "40" she was determined to make the most of her midlife crisis. I was to turn 59 years old within a few days. So being the wonderful daughter she is she took me on a cruise. The Carnival, "Imagination", I have been on other cruise ships prior to this one. However, it was by far exceeding in the most unforgetable meals. Being a single person and not wanting to cook for myself I dined on lobster, steak, pork chops, and salads. I could have made a meal off the stuffed spinach mushrooms. Forget the 24 Hour pizza and ice cream aboard the ship. The room cabins were spacious with pleanty of storage space. Everytime I left the room I came back to a clean room. Yes, Birthdays are a time to reflect on your past and to your future. This was such a memorable way for my child to say "thank you, Mom". And to think it was all because of her own life crisis! Give your Mom a trip she will never forget get on a Cruise Ship and relax.

Pros: The selection of foods

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
The snorkling trip and the skin diving trip was a waste of time if you have done this sport before. If it is your first time your fine otherwise don't bother. A must to see was the City - Playa De Carman" - The ancient ruins in Cancun are worth the trip if you enjoy history.
Don't Miss: Cancun or Playa De Carmen
Key West, Florida
The Jimmy Buffet walk "Margaretta Ville" was fun.
Don't Miss: Hemingways Home
Calica, Mexico
Don't Miss: Cancun or Playa De Carmen
Key West, Florida
The Jimmy Buffet walk "Margaretta Ville" was fun.
Don't Miss: Hemingways Home