Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall a great cruise

Sail Date: December 13, 2007

This was a short (4 night cruise) in Facination. Nice ship, even thought it carried over 2000 passangers, it did not feel like a large ship.
I have nothing to say but good reviews (except thqat the coffee in the Spirit Dining room was weak & luke warm every meal! I had to order a coffee & an espresso, mix them, to get a flavorful cup of coffee. Interestingly, the coffee in the breakfast buffet was always good.)
Entertainment was good to excellent, food was great as was the service. Duty free prices were not as good as they wanted you to believe though. I could buy scotch at just about the same price on land. The savings were not good enough to have to schlep the bottles back home.
I also wish I had known that my "Ocean View" was 2 portholes. I had been expecting and looking forward to a window, even though you do not spend a great deal of time in the cabin.
Overall, I would take the cruise again.

Pros: Clean Ship, Great staff

Cons: Bad coffee at dinner (every time!)

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
Did the Zip Line & ride throught he Jungle. Nice tourist-y experience. Glad it adds to the local economy. Would reccomend this too.
Key West, Florida
We wish we could have stayed a full day & overnight in Key West. There was much more that we wanted to see & not enough time to do so.
Calica, Mexico