Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not So Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My overall impression about this ship is that its terrible. Other than the services, everything about the ship totally stinks. The food buffet from breakfast to lunch was horrible. I think they need to replace all of the chefs there because they are terrible. Brought three kids with me, none of them did any activities onboard. Oh i did like playing texas holdem everynight, that is the only thing good about this ship lol. DInner was ok, but the dining room did not look too attractive. The layout of the ship was not nice at all and also there was not many shops on the ship either. I think they had three shops.

Pros: services

Cons: food and ship layout

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.