Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Very nice cruise to go for first time

Sail Date: August 13, 2007

This is my first time to go on the cruise and so far I am disappointed on several issues.
My biggest disappointment is children program; expected some fun activities for teenagers during the day. I suggest to get all children from age 2 to 16 together in a big room on the first day. Divide them into groups with their age, then provide some game that involve greeting, introduction, and let them get to know each other. That ways, they can have some friends while on the ship.
I will try again on the different boat and hope for the better.

Pros: dinning in the spirit restuarant

Cons: children program; expected some fun activities for kids during the day

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Nothing special about this island
Don't Miss: Alantis hotel
Grand Turk Island
Not must to see.
Don't Miss: the shore excusions are too expensive. If they lower the price, maybe they will get more customers.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Love the beaches
Don't Miss: he shore excusions are too expensive. If they lower the price, maybe they will get more customers.
Grand Turk Island
Not must to see.
Nothing special about this island
Don't Miss: Alantis hotel
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Love the beaches