Good Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Ok, this was my 10th cruise. Not all on Carnival, but my 6th. First time on Imagination, but have been on the Facination, and its the identical ship. I will say Fascination has it beat, simple from the upgrades that have been done to the ship. Still a very Nice ship, and great for the price. But if your expecting Super luxury etc, this is not the one i would take. Like I said, for a great weekend cruise, fairly priced..its a great deal.
As for the Casino, GET RID of those automatic shufflers...your killing my blackjack game.

Pros: Great Crew

Cons: Dirty Areas

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!