Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Good Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

Ok, this was my 10th cruise. Not all on Carnival, but my 6th. First time on Imagination, but have been on the Facination, and its the identical ship. I will say Fascination has it beat, simple from the upgrades that have been done to the ship. Still a very Nice ship, and great for the price. But if your expecting Super luxury etc, this is not the one i would take. Like I said, for a great weekend cruise, fairly priced..its a great deal.
As for the Casino, GET RID of those automatic shufflers...your killing my blackjack game.

Pros: Great Crew

Cons: Dirty Areas

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!