Exceeded my expectations!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 26, 2007
Ship: Carnival Imagination
My first impression of the ship made me feel like I was in Las Vegas in the '80's. :-( But despite the age of the ship and outdated neon decor, it was clean and clean smelling!! It didn't take long to find your way around and I was impressed that everything you could possilbly need was available.... water socks in the gift shop, gourmet coffee, ATM machines and laundry facilities!
We enjoyed a catamaran snorkel sail with a stop at stingray city. Loved the snorkel cruise!
Don't Miss: Stingray City
We climbed the Dunns River Falls, and it was OK, but our favorite was our snorkel trip and Reggae party on our catamaran cruise!!
Don't Miss: Stingray City

Pros: Friendliness of staff, dinner in the dining room, comfortable staterooms!

Cons: Alcoholic beverages had very little alcohol, especially for the money

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!