Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Exceeded my expectations!

Sail Date: May 26, 2007

My first impression of the ship made me feel like I was in Las Vegas in the '80's. :-( But despite the age of the ship and outdated neon decor, it was clean and clean smelling!! It didn't take long to find your way around and I was impressed that everything you could possilbly need was available.... water socks in the gift shop, gourmet coffee, ATM machines and laundry facilities!

Pros: Friendliness of staff, dinner in the dining room, comfortable staterooms!

Cons: Alcoholic beverages had very little alcohol, especially for the money

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
We enjoyed a catamaran snorkel sail with a stop at stingray city. Loved the snorkel cruise!
Don't Miss: Stingray City
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Stingray City
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We climbed the Dunns River Falls, and it was OK, but our favorite was our snorkel trip and Reggae party on our catamaran cruise!!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica