Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

The crew on this ship is absolutely amazing. Very clean, ship was just the right size. Not sure that I would travel spring break again. I don't mind the drunk college kids on the lido deck. However it is a little annoying to be awakened night after night with drunks coming back to their room. My husband is in a WC and the able-bodied college kids who could easily take the steps were notorious for jumping line at the elevators.

Pros: The staff

Cons: The loud girls across the hall

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!