A fun, fantastic cruise.

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Imagination

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 17, 2007

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Review Summary

This is the 2nd time my husband and I have cruised. The last time was in 1985. You can imagine the difference for us. We cruised with family. 6 adults and 4 children ages 7, 8, 12, and 14. It was so great to know the kids could be on their own and not have to worry while we were on the ship. The evening entertainment was great for the entire family. The ship was so very clean I was amazed how clean it was. The dining room was superb. It was so great to be able to sit down with 10 people in the evening and enjoy the waiting staff serve us. The entire ship crew were out of this world in trying to please each and everyone of us. I don't think there was anything they wouldn't have done for us. We will certainly cruise again. We are already making plans with the rest of our family to cruise sometime next year. We have 17 of us and we all plan to cruise together with Carnival. I have and will continue to recommend the Carnival cruise line. I can't think of anything negative about the entire cruise.

Ports Of Call

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

We went to Dunn Falls the family had a blast walking and climbing the falls. We also went to Dolphin Cove and 5 of us swam with the dolphins. They had a great time and we had a great time watching them.
Don't Miss: Dunn Falls was out of this world.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Our adult men (3) rented mopeds and took the older 3 grandkids touring the island. They had a great time in doing so. They even went to Hell and back. They came back with lots of stories. Of course, us ladies spent time shopping. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch. Beautiful island. The view of the water is breathtaking.
Don't Miss: Hard Rock Cafe

George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Hard Rock Cafe

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Don't Miss: Dunn Falls was out of this world.

Pros: The ship was very clean. The entertainment was great even our grandkids, ages 7 to 14 could be entertained in the evening.

Cons: I felt that there should be a small chapel setting for those who would like to go and pray.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!