Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Amazing Journey

Sail Date: February 12, 2007

Room Type: Suite

The ship was Beautiful. Cleanliness was never an issue. The staff was courteous and fun.

Pros: The Room

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
All I have ever imagined. They should skip Grand Cayman and spend two days in Jamaica instead
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
The excursions were breathtaking. I love turtles and we went to the turtle farm and I held two water turtles. And hell was just as i imagined. We also went to the sting rays, and i am speachless.
Don't Miss: I didn't like how our driver was putting down Jamaica seeing that going to Jamacia was a dream of mine since I was a little girl.
George Town, Grand Cayman