An Amazing Journey

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 12, 2007
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was Beautiful. Cleanliness was never an issue. The staff was courteous and fun.
All I have ever imagined. They should skip Grand Cayman and spend two days in Jamaica instead
The excursions were breathtaking. I love turtles and we went to the turtle farm and I held two water turtles. And hell was just as i imagined. We also went to the sting rays, and i am speachless.
Don't Miss: I didn't like how our driver was putting down Jamaica seeing that going to Jamacia was a dream of mine since I was a little girl.

Pros: The Room

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!