Sunny in Jamaica

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2007
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Our overall impressions of the ship were not as good as our previous cruise. I have sailed on the Carnival Imagination a time or two before and I do not ever remember being bored or not wanting to eat! However, the same food was served every day and when dining of an evening in the Pride dining room, it took an hour just to get our food one evening. I took along with me my two year old and she started acting up way before we were served.
On the good side, the ship was impressively clean. My stateroom was always tidy and the shows were great.
The seven mile beach is a must see! The island is beautiful and the tour guides are great!
Don't Miss: The seven mile beach
Don't Miss: The seven mile beach
Dunn River Falls was very exciting. I woud not reccommend shopping in the straw markets.
Don't Miss: Calypso Tubing & Rafting on the white river!
Don't Miss: Calypso Tubing & Rafting on the white river!

Pros: It was relaxing

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!