It was a great cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 29, 2007
Ship: Carnival Imagination
There were lots of fun shows and activities. The teen club was good for keeping the teenagers occupied on "at Sea" days. the food was good (but not the best I've had on a cruise).
We again spent the day at the beach with a pre-planned tour. Here I would definitely recommend doing a preplanned carnival excursion, just because we didn't feel safe on the island if we were alone away from the group. Avoid the drug peddlers!! And I wouldn't reccommend venturing out alone.
Don't Miss: Dunns falls
Don't Miss: Dunns falls
It was a beautiful Island and beach. We paid for a day at the beach, but you could have done a public beach on your own with a taxi, and had a better value.

Pros: There were daily activities to keep ourselves and our teenagers occupied

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!