Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a great cruise

Sail Date: January 29, 2007

There were lots of fun shows and activities. The teen club was good for keeping the teenagers occupied on "at Sea" days. the food was good (but not the best I've had on a cruise).

Pros: There were daily activities to keep ourselves and our teenagers occupied

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
It was a beautiful Island and beach. We paid for a day at the beach, but you could have done a public beach on your own with a taxi, and had a better value.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We again spent the day at the beach with a pre-planned tour. Here I would definitely recommend doing a preplanned carnival excursion, just because we didn't feel safe on the island if we were alone away from the group. Avoid the drug peddlers!! And I wouldn't reccommend venturing out alone.
Don't Miss: Dunns falls