Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Time

Sail Date: December 14, 2006

The Imagination is getting up there in age. It is not as impressive as some of the newer ships but we still have a good time. For $200 a person My wife and three kids as well as I enjoyed 4 nights above the ship. For the money it was well worth it.

Pros: Casino, Shows, overall attitude of the staff

Cons: Food could have been better

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Key West, Florida
I never see the purpose of being in Key West between 8:00-2:00 PM. Key West rocks at night.
Don't Miss: Duval St
Calica, Mexico
Beaches in Playa del Carmen 15 minutes away. Cheap drinks on the beach. Good shopping
Don't Miss: Playa Del Carmen