Great Time

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-31690
Sail Date: December 14, 2006
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The Imagination is getting up there in age. It is not as impressive as some of the newer ships but we still have a good time. For $200 a person My wife and three kids as well as I enjoyed 4 nights above the ship. For the money it was well worth it.
I never see the purpose of being in Key West between 8:00-2:00 PM. Key West rocks at night.
Don't Miss: Duval St
Beaches in Playa del Carmen 15 minutes away. Cheap drinks on the beach. Good shopping
Don't Miss: Playa Del Carmen
Don't Miss: Duval St
Don't Miss: Playa Del Carmen

Pros: Casino, Shows, overall attitude of the staff

Cons: Food could have been better

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!