Very romantic cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: November 16, 2006
Ship: Carnival Imagination
We cruised 4 nights on Carnival Imagination. It was my fiance's first cruise and he loved it! It was very romantic. Our room was large (happened to by a handicap access). The bed was long enough - my sweetheart is 6'4". The room service was great and the steward provided superb service, going above and beyond. The lines to check in and out were not overly long. I loved the quick dembarkation carrying our own luggage. It got us on our way quickly.
Food choices great. We enjoyed the main dining room late seating at 8am, and the music and dancing for the captain's cocktail party - I liked the less formal approach. We also took advantage of the buffets. Enjoyed everything.
White Tarpon good stop for a choice of $2 beers. SNUBA is only worth it if they go to the reef.
The Muyil ruins were very interesting but NOT statuesque or awe inspiring. I was not disappointed but those who had previously been to other larger ruins in Mexico were. Great tour guide and driver. Very accomodating. Liked the stop at the Mayan shop.

Pros: We had a stateroom at the stern with a big window, and large handicap access bathroom .

Cons: It was great - no cons!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!